Nezir Zahirović

VS 2008 SP1 Toolbox doubling items problem ??

Today I had some weird problem with my magnificent companion mighty Visual Studio 2008 SP1. I run the VS and try to deploy one test page on my hosting space and found that VS toolbox had some problems :$ ? It happens that there were (I do not know exactly now )like 6 or 7 time doubled all item on it. (Weird) . So after little googling I found solution :

You do not need to reinstall VS or do any other big changes. It will be enough to go to this place on your XP "C:\Documents and Settings\YourUsrName\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0" and delete four toolbox.tbd files. After that start VS and go to the path You want to go :))

Resetting a toolbox :

Picture after deleting and starting VS again, it create new toolbox.tbd files :)



SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment